Nothing says summer quite like a BBQ. We've got 3 simple recipes—appetizer, main dish and dessert—that are easy to prep, cook on your grill and will elevate your next BBQ bash. For more party supplies, check out our one-stop Amazon shop.
Avocado & Pesto Flatbread
- Pre-made pizza dough
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced red onions
- 6 oz. pesto
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon. salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Sheet of aluminum foil
- Oil the grill generously.
- Cut pizza dough into 6 small sections and lay on the grill and cook at medium to high heat for 5-7 minutes.
- While dough cooks, add tomato halves and sliced onions to grill (tip: place a piece of foil on the side of the grill where the veggies can cook). Salt and pepper. Grill until softened and slightly charred, about 10-15 minutes.
- Flip the pizza dough and add pesto and mozzarella to the now-cooked side. Let the other side cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from grill. Add cooked tomatoes and onions, fresh cubed avocado and coarsely chopped cilantro onto the top of the flatbread.
- Slice into appetizer-sized sections and serve!
Cheeseburger & Veggie Skewers
- 16 oz. ground beef
- 6 oz. sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8″ wooden skewers
- Slice the vegetables into thick pieces.
- Create small, flat burger patties with 2 tablespoons of ground beef. Generously salt and pepper both sides.
- Add cheddar to center of patties and shape into meatballs.
- Grill for 5-7 minutes on medium to high heat on each side. Remove from grill. The sides of the patties will still be red—don't worry, as they will cook fully later on the skewer with the rest of the ingredients.
- Skewer the cheeseburger meatballs and veggies. Place back on grill for 8-10 more minutes (rotating every 2 mins), or until patties are fully cooked and veggies are charred.
- Serve and enjoy!
Honey Glazed Grilled Pears
- Slice off the sides of the pears so when they have been halved, they can lay flat on any surface. Cut the pear in half and spoon out the centers.
- Drizzle halved sides generously with honey and sugar.
- Place pears face down on medium to high heat and grill for 5-7 minutes, or until honey and sugar is caramelized.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add scoop of vanilla ice cream. Top with remaining honey and chopped walnuts. Serve and enjoy!
All of the products we feature are hand-selected by our editors! You see only what we love and what we think you'll love too. If you buy something through links on our site, Evite may earn a commission.