Difficulties: Easy Prep Time: 15 min Total Time: 25 min
- 4 cups of ice
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/2 gallon of orange sherbet
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda. chilled
- Ball jars
- Decorative ribbon
- Vanilla frosting
- Colorful straws
- Before guests arrive, carefully add a small amount of vanilla frosting to the rim each ball jar. Roll the rim into sprinkles. Tie each jar with a piece of decorative ribbon, using a glue dot to adhere. Finish each jar with a decorative straw.
- Shortly before guests arrive, fill a punch bowl with ice and chilled juices. Add sherbet to punch in scoops, then carefully pour in chilled soda. Serve immediately.