Halloween is arguably one of the best holidays for spooky, on-theme snacks and this OREO witches' hat recipe is a big yes for all your Halloween parties and bashes.
Prep Time: 20 min Total Time: 20 min Yield: 8 servings
- Microwave candy coating wafers in microwaveable bowl on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment. Dip cookies, one at a time, in melted candy coating, turning to evenly coat both sides of each cookie. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Wash and dry the strawberries. Cut off the tops off so you can stand the strawberries up.
- Dip strawberries, one at a time, in remaining melted candy coating; place, pointed ends up, on cookies. Let dry for 5 minutes.
- Use the decorating icing to draw a rim around the bottom edges of the strawberries. Decorate with sprinkles to resemble belt buckles.
All of the products we feature are hand-selected by our editors! You see only what we love and what we think you'll love too. If you buy something through links on our site, Evite may earn a commission.