In an Evite survey from 2019, 49% of guests said they would feel more comfortable attending a small gathering if food was served individually, rather than buffet style, including dessert. Made in an hour or less and with only four ingredients, these bite-sized cherry pies are perfect for your next BBQ or outdoor dinner party. Watch the video below to learn how to plan for your own, then read the instructions to get all the ingredients.
- Using a large cookie cutter, cut out a 4-inch circle of dough.
- Add to muffin tin.
- Fill with about 1/4 cup of cherry pie filling (or a pie filling of your choice).
- Using remaining pie crust to create a top crust.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the top with an egg wash.
- Sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cool and serve.
Inspired to plan your event? Choose from one of our free or Premium BBQ invitations to get your party cookin'!
Need help bringing your party to life? Find party supplies organized by theme in our one-stop Amazon shop.
All of the products we feature are hand-selected by our editors! You see only what we love and what we think you'll love too. If you buy something through links on our site, Evite may earn a commission.