If you're planning a brunch, make sure to have the right drinks! Bellinis are a classic brunch drink that are sweet and refreshing—so this frozen version takes it over the top! You can make them with champagne or Prosecco, or opt for sparkling water if you want an alcohol-free version. For more help planning your next get-together, check out our one-stop Amazon shop.
- 3-4 fresh peaches, sliced or 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1.5 oz. of white peach syrup
- Mint, for garnish
- Sparkling water, for the mocktail version
- Champagne or Prosecco, for the cocktail version
- Chop peaches and add to mixing bowl.
- Add granulated sugar and lemon juice, and stir to mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight (or for 12 hours).
- Remove from refrigerator and stir again.
- Add mixture blender with ice and 1.5 oz. of white peach syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Add champagne or sparkling water, based on preference, and stir to mix.
- Garnish with mint and peach slices.
Get your brunch planning started with the premium Invitation below or one of these designs.
All of the products we feature are hand-selected by our editors! You see only what we love and what we think you'll love too. If you buy something through links on our site, Evite may earn a commission.