This chocolate mint martini makes a festive cocktail that doubles as dessert.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounces white crème de cocoa
- 1/2 ounces green crème de menthe
- 1 ounces half-and-half
- Granulated sugar (for garnish)
- Mint leaves (for garnish)
- Chocolate shavings (for garnish)
- Rim martini glass with granulated sugar and set aside.
- Pour white crème de cocoa, crème de menthe, half-and-half and vodka into a shaker over ice. Shake and strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and mint leaves and serve.