Celebrating a summer birthday and in need of a fun, kid-friendly dessert idea? Look no further than these easy and delicious birthday ice cream cone cupcakes. Made in thirty minutes and featuring 6 ingredients, these ridiculously cute sweets are going to be a must-have around the table. Watch the video below to learn how to plan for your own, then read the instructions to get all the ingredients.
- Funfetti cake mix (15.25-oz. box)
- Funfetti frosting mix (15.6-oz. container)
- Ice cream cones
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- Piping bag
- Muffin tray
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, add Funfetti boxed cake mix.
- Add 3 whole eggs, 1 cup of water and 1/2 cup of oil.
- Mix and then chill for 10-15 minutes.
- In a muffin tray, add an ice cream cone in each cup.
- Using the chilled cake mix, pour into each ice cream cone until 3/4 full.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and cool for 15 minutes.
- Pipe Funfetti frosting mix on top.
- Top with sprinkles and serve.
Inspired to plan your event? Send one of our birthday party invitations!
Need help bringing your party to life? Find party supplies organized by theme in our one-stop Amazon shop.
All of the products we feature are hand-selected by our editors! You see only what we love and what we think you'll love too. If you buy something through links on our site, Evite may earn a commission.