Summer parties mean BBQs, breezy casual attire and boozy-but-refreshing drinks. This easy summer cocktail recipe offers a delightful mix of juicy berries, fresh mint and zesty lime (oh, and some vodka, too). While we think the raspberries and blueberries create a patriotic palette perfect for tempting palates on the 4th of July and Labor Day, this cocktail can most definitely be appreciated all season long.
- 2 ounces of vodka
- Handful of mint
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Cream of coconut
- Club soda
- 1 lime
- Mix of berries (raspberries, blackberries and blueberries)
- Slice limes into wheels and add into a tall glass with mint and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Muddle together.
- Add 2 ounces of vodka and ice into the glass.
- In a shaker, muddle berries and add a splash of coconut cream.
- Add the vodka mix with the berries and shake to combine.
- Pour the mixture back into the glass and finish with club soda.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.