Football, food, beer and plenty of cheer! Hosting a Big Game party? Make it easy on yourself and delicious for everyone else with these 3 Big Game Bites! With a mix of pre-made and fresh ingredients, you’ll spend more time celebrating touchdowns and less time in the kitchen. Watch the video below and try it for yourself!
1st Down Bean Dip Cups
- 1 pkg. wonton wrappers (24 wrappers)
- 1 can refried Beans
- 16oz. sour cream
- 16 oz. pre-made guacamole
- 16 oz. Mexican-blend shredded cheese
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 1 purple onion
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 3 limes (18 wedges)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Place wonton wrappers into non-stick muffin tin (mini muffin tin is preferable). Push individual wrappers firmly into tin cups.
2. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until tips of wrappers are golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
3. Heat refried beans as directed and fill each cup with 1 tbsp.
4. Add 1/2 tbsp. (recommended) of the guacamole and sour cream.
5. Top with chopped tomato, onion, and cilantro.
6. Finish with a squeeze of lime.
7. Serve and enjoy!
- 32 oz. bag frozen tater tots
- 1 can pre-made nacho cheese
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup chopped bacon
- 2 tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 bag 6” wooden skewers
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place frozen tater tots on non-stick baking sheet and bake for 27-30 mins.
2. Once tots have cooled and are safe to handle, skewer 3-4 tots per skewer.
3. Line up skewers and cover generously with heated nacho cheese, sour cream, bacon bits and chives.
4. Serve and enjoy!
Pastrami Punt Sliders
- 20 sweet rolls (or 1 bag)
- 1 lbs. deli pastrami
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 16 oz. Swiss cheese
- 16 oz. dill pickle slices
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Horizontally slice sweet rolls. Keep together. Do not separate. Easier to slice and assemble sliders.
3. Generously cover both sides of rolls with Dijon mustard.
4. Layer each roll with 5-6 slices of pastrami.
5. Cut Swiss cheese slices into quarters (4 squares) and top each roll with two slices.
6. Add pickles and top bun.
7. Melt butter and add garlic powder. Brush tops of buns with mixture.
8. Place on baking sheet, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 mins at 350 degrees.
9. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve!
Ready to kick off your game day? Start planning your party with from one of our football-themed invitations!